WAT IS SPARKY?
- Spelend leren de ademhaling te sturen
- Spelend een longfunctietest leren blazen
- Game karakter personaliseerbaar
- Downloadbaar overzicht van de prestaties
- Alleen lokaal, zo is de data van jouw kind veilig
- Monitoring op afstand mogelijk maken voor jonge kinderen
- Leercurve die gemaakt is voor kinderen van 3, 4 en 5 jaar
- Game kan ingesteld worden voor ieder kind
- Ontwikkeld met specialisten, ouders en kinderen
It is known that exercises, questionnaires and measurements done at home with children with asthma contribute to effective therapy. Data analysis and early detection will not only reduce the costs of care but also the time you spend on often unexpected hospital visits in the evenings and weekends.
Very young children (from 3 years of age) do not understand what inhalation or expiration is, they are unable to control their respiratory muscles in such a way that good lung function measurement is possible. A diagnosis is then difficult, and they are not yet able to answer the questions in the questionnaires. Self-management and home monitoring is therefore not possible today.
To help 3 year old children with a lung disease such as asthma with self-management and home monitoring, Wind Tales, together with the Sophia Children’s Hospital, parents and children with asthma, are developing a serious game that fits in perfectly with their perceptions and abilities. The objective of the game is to teach young children how to control their breathing while playing.